Yes, Right-Brain Brands might be a good fit if:
- Your brand is long on numbers but short on inspiration.
- You wish your brand had more depth, and you want people to care about it more than they do. You’re willing to try something new, even very different.
- You and your team are starting to bore yourselves—everything you come up with seems dull and predictable.
- Your brand’s in trouble, or you’re developing something new. You need a fresh approach and you’re willing to take a risk.
- You find your interest quickening as you read what’s on the site.
No, RBB is probably not a good fit for you if:
- The idea of working with emotions or intuition sounds foolish—even dangerous.
- You believe that factual analysis, logic, and quantitative measurement are all that’s needed to produce inspiring and juicy results.
- Words like “inspiring” and “juicy” make you really, really uncomfortable.
- You’ll only consider standardized services that can be triple-bid out to interchangeable competitors.